While digitalization in production is progressing rapidly, the level of digitalization in the field of water technology is still lagging well behind.
The reasons for this are manifold:
- Industrial water management is a complex niche market with a large number of (partial) suppliers
- Many isolated solution approaches that are difficult to bring together.
- Unclear definitions as well as different expectations of project partners lead to divergent allocations of meaning and thus often to the failure of such digitalization projects.
- Overall digitalization projects are very complex. Often, the individual reason for the digitalization is lost sight of.
BWS accompanies and realizes the digitalization of your water technology project with you, building on our proven step-by-step model.
The BWS-Step-by-Step Digitalization Model
Together with you, we define manageable individual projects (partial digitization) with clear benefits for you, e.g:
■ Demonstrable cost savings
■ Time savings
■ Relief from routine tasks, giving your staff more time for factual tasks, resulting in sustainable optimization
■ Knowledge retention in the organization
Such individual projects tailored to your needs are implemented by the BWS experts together with you within a few weeks. Due to the immediately available benefits, the relatively manageable budgets pay for themselves within a very short time.
Ideal are also “anyway” projects (=projects that are planned anyway). These can be supplemented with little effort by an exemplary digitization core with high representational power, i.e. with many basic elements of an extensive digitization in small format.
After large potentials have already been raised by isolated individual measures, more complex projects leading to a full digitization of your water engineering and other peripheral supply and disposal systems can be tackled.
These require careful planning before the start of the project and consistent project management, as well as the pooling of diverse expert knowledge during execution. There are also suitable public funding programs for such projects, especially for medium-sized companies. BWS will be happy to advise you in this regard and, in cooperation with partner companies and universities, will also implement such projects together with you.
IT-Safety / Cloud-Access
Encrypted from the first bit
Safety in all aspects
Two-factor authentication – a matter of course
Sensitive data only in safe hands
The alternative to VPN – a central solution
With the BWS cloud solution, external access is technically only possible to resources released by the PLC programmer. Access to the PLC or changes to the PLC program are impossible, even if access data should fall into the wrong hands.
What makes us special
- Individual digitalization solutions
- Step-by-step model for cost-benefit optimization
- Secure IT solutions
- BWS 4.0 – as interaction of the digital world with the process engineering know-how of a plant manufacturer